- It’s our last chance to let DAVID WELLS retire as a Yankee!
- And do we need another long man in the bullpen? YES! Someone who can make spot starts? YES! Remember, yesterday Karstens wasn’t available to replace Wang in his hard-hit early innings — because he was starting TODAY!
- You’ve let Brian do his thing.
- Look how much we are paying Clemens for a partial season with one or 2 partial starts himself.
- We kind of owe him, and he owes us — He pitched just one perfect playoff inning, but we didn’t exactly make it easy for him to stay (and I understand why).
- Let Wells make a public statement about his mouth, and how he will keep
quiet and tactful, for him. He can acknowledge he wasn’t acting right
at the end last time around.
- Let him rest his back and lose weight for August on the DL. And promise to throw on his throwing day. Then…
- It’s SHOW time in the POSTSEASON!
LET THE PRODIGAL SON RETURN!